I don’t know about you but nothing gets me fired up more than working on my abs. It’s a unique muscle group that is utilized in literally every bodyweight exercise and making it stronger has obvious aesthetic benefits that prevents your mid-section from getting sloppy, especially if your diet is in check.
Plus, it’s very motivating when you develop literally rock-hard abs. So I’m proud to announce that I’ve hand picked and recorded 70+ exercises that will massively improve your core strength! There’s enough variety so that it can be done often and you won’t get bored! And the best part is, they are all progressively laid out in order of difficulty. And one of the things that makes it a “smart” program is that there’s none of the ineffective, superfluous, junk volume style of programming and exercises (like high reps of crunches) that waste time, are not scalable, unsafe, and lead to nowhere!
Why train the core?
Your core is comprised of the abs, lower back and glutes. It is the connection that provides stability and control between your upper body and lower body. Whether you do weightlifting, yoga or mostly cardio, strengthening your abs has a cross training effect that ensures better form, performance as well as better posture in everyday living. The core musculature is activated in every bodyweight exercise and having a rock solid core ensures it’s never the weak link. There are obvious aesthetic benefits too, as that is often a big reason people train their abs.
Who is this for?
It’s organized in the progressive manner you’ve come to know and love and it’s useful for anyone, from rank beginners to very advanced athletes!
How often do I have to do it? How much time do I need?
There’s multiple programming options from a daily routine to a 3x/week routine to suit your own time management and training preferences. Each session takes only 4-7 minutes!
What equipment do I need?
None! Most of the exercises don’t require any equipment! There are so many great ways to train the core in a powerful way without needing anything! If you have access to a pull up bar, a pair of gymnastics rings, parallel bars and a pole, then I have included ways to utilize those as well!
What’s in the program?
The main portion of the program has a massive exercise library, organized by position, progression and all with high quality video demos such as the one below. The programming section tells you what to do and how often to do them. There’s also a nutritional guide if you need to lose fat while minimizing muscle loss to help reveal the muscles you’re building.
What makes this program smart?
- Flexible programming: I offer multiple options to help with your lifestyle including daily routine options and 3x a week options to help you stay consistent with a program that fits your time management requirements.
- Smart, progressive exercises: The world is full of superfluous ab exercises that waste your time and lead to nowhere. I pride myself in offering exercises that lead you down a productive rabbit hole of progressions so you can continually keep leveling up and unlocking new achievements!
- Not time consuming: You don’t need to spend tons of time training the abs to see results. You only need a few minutes dedicated to training your abs and you WILL see results.
- Nutrition guide: There’s two parts required for abs to reveal themselves: The size of the ab muscles themselves getting larger and the lack of fat over them. The larger the abs are and the less fat over them, the more they will show. A good analogy is: you can have a gucci shirt (your strong abs) but if they’re hidden by a cheap hoodie (your fat), no one would ever know they were there. The common saying is that abs are made in the gym and revealed in the kitchen. Simply put, if you are not lean, your abs will not show to their fullest degree, so I’ve included a ton of tips to reduce your fat (without losing muscle) to get your abs to reveal themselves!
Benefits and Features of the Stronger Core Program
- Rock solid core strength and abs.
- Bigger and more defined abs and glutes.
- Nutritional guidelines to reduce fat and expose the abs.
- Cross training effect: Better stability for ALL other exercises.
- Flexible Schedule: Daily or as little as 3x a week.
- Huge variety: 70+ exercise bank with video demonstrations.
- All the exercises are progressively organized.
- Keeps you motivated as progress will be clear and doesn’t take much time.
- Overall very fun as the performance increase will be clear and there’s a lot of variety.
- Highly bodyweight focused (most require no equipment or just a pullup bar and rings).
- Includes only the most effective exercises without superfluous or unsafe exercises.
- Smart programming without “junk” volume (ie., no very high reps of low intensity, ineffective exercises).
- Increased endurance for maintaining good posture
- No more lower back pain!
Support is available
- If you have a question or aren’t sure if your form is correct, I encourage you to leave a comment and post a “form-check” video of yourself on the program page. (Comments are enabled.)
- If you use instagram, use #antranikdotorg and I’ll check out your form there.
- If you’re a redditor, feel free to post questions at /r/antranik as well.
Money back guarantee
I guarantee that you will experience a significant increase in core strength both performance wise and visually after a month of running the program. If it doesn’t work for you or you don’t like it for any reason, you could always contact me and ask for your money back. No questions asked and no risk to you.
Recap of Smart Core Program Highlights
- 70+ Progression Exercises
- Stronger/Bigger Abs
- Perfect for ALL levels
- Requires <7 Minutes Per Session
- No Equipment Necessary
- Flexible Schedule Options
- Fat Loss Nutritional Guide
- Support Available
- Money Back Guarantee
Register now and get instant access!
With a one-time payment of only $59.95 US, you get lifetime access! And with a 100% money-back guarantee, you got nothing to lose, so why not give yourself this gift?