This method works for Facebook only and with Google Chrome or Firefox 5.0 (not anything above 5) and allows you to invite ALL your friends at once to any Facebook event, group or page.
Note: This method doesn’t work with Firefox 6.0 and above. It’s very easy to install Google Chrome because it’s a very fast installation process.
Here’s how to invite all your friends on Facebook to an event or business page
1. Copy the following code by selecting it then pressing CTRL-C
2. Go to the this event page for you to try this on.
3. Click on Join and then click Invite Friends
4. Scroll all the way down to the end of your friends list. This may take a long time if you have a lot of friends.
5. Clear your address bar and paste the above code by pressing CTRL-V. (What is the address bar? Some people aren’t sure which one is the address bar. The address bar is where it contains the address of the web-site. For example, the address bar for this web-site contains the following text: http://antranik.org/secret-code-to-invite-all-your-friends-on-fb/)
Be patient and all your friends will eventually get check marked! That should do it!
I hope that helps! If you have any comments or questions or if the code isn’t working… let me know and I will try to update it!
Another way of selecting all users at once for Chrome users:
You may install this Chrome extension called Facebook Inviter which takes just seconds to install. After you install it, go to your facebook fan page (or event), find the link on the right side that says “Invite Friends” and the window that pops up will now have an added option, “Toggle All.”
That’s all there is to it!
Thank you and I hope that was helpful!