Follow this video I found on YouTube that you could follow along with. It takes barely 5 minutes of your time!
- Lift a leg in front of you as high as you can – push hard, and feel your quads tense. Hold for 10-30s.
- Rotate the leg to the side in a large sweeping motion. Let the toe point forward and lift hard. Hold for 10-30s.
- Lean forward and rotate the leg behind you. Keep the knee locked and point the toe. Push up hard. Hold for 10-30s.
- Bend the knee and bring the leg through as you stand up, letting the ankle rest on the opposite thigh. Crouch down a bit and hold for 10-30s.
- Try not to use your hands for balance at all.
- Repeat 3-5 times per side.