Facebook automatically redirects all mobile web browsers to go to their mobile version. Sometimes I really need to access the actual FULL FACEBOOK SITE because I can’t do everything using the web app or my iPhones native app.
To access the full facebook site:
You just need to load http://www.facebook.com/home.php into your browser.
I recommend you bookmark the link so that you can access it easily (or just remember to add home.php after facebook.com/)
Another way to access the full facebook site:
Go to facebook.com and allow the mobile web app to load. Tap on “More” and then tap on “Desktop Site.”
Once the full site has loaded, avoid tapping on the Facebook logo on the top-left corner and also avoid tapping on YOUR profile name because if you do it will detect that you’re on a mobile browser and direct you to the web app (touch.facebook.com)
On my iPhone 4 the full site works very fast, just like a normal computer. This should work as well for an Android, Blackberry, Nokia or Palm Pre phone as well.
Hope that was helpful!
While I still have your attention, I just want to say that my name is Antranik and I hope you revisit my website! I just want to help people out in any way I can, whether it’s productivity tips or health ideas, or things to make you laugh.
For example: Do you have lots of shoulder tension? Or back pain? Go ahead, squeeze that area between your neck and shoulder. Squeeze it good! That’s your trapezius muscle (some people just call them “traps” for short). Well, EVERYONE seems to have tension there. There’s a number of ways you could relieve that tension (and any other tension).
- One way is by going to a deep tissue massage, but that’s expensive.
- Another way is by doing yoga in the comfort of your own home.
- And another way is to literally give yourself a deep tissue massage using a foam roller. Seriously, this is the best product I’ve ever gotten for my health.
But anyway… this is the kind of person I am. I can go on forever talking about cool shit we could do to better our lives. Hope to see you again!
Now here are some of the latest random posts by me…
- The Hanging Month by Ido Portal
- Scapular Shrugs
- What is the Hollow Body Position and Why is it Important?
- Bridge Rotations Using Wall Tutorial
- Dealing with Wrist Sprains
- The Floreio Project
- Toe Touching Routine for 30-day Challenge
- Beginners Guide to Pistol Squats
- My Personal Results from the 90-days Splits Challenge
- My first slow, strict muscle up, ever!